At MASCOTA we wish to ensure full respect of your privacy and the protection of personal data, pursuant to the requirements of the GDPR.
1. Data Administrator.
The administrator of your personal data, i.e. an entity that determines the purposes and methods of personal data processing, is Plata Spółka Jawna with its registered office at ul. Śledziejowice 220 in Wieliczka 32-020, NIP: 6830002706, REGON: 350513056, KRS: 0000108051. The administrator has appointed a Data Protection Officer who can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Any and all questions regarding the processing of personal data by the Administrator can also be sent in writing to the company correspondence address.
2. What are personal data and what is their processing?
According to the definition indicated in the Regulation of the European Parliament and the Council EU 2016/679 of 27th April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/4 /EC (GDPR), personal data is any information that allows a natural person to be identified directly or indirectly. The scope of this type of data includes, among others data enabling the identification of the user (e.g. name, surname, address, e-mail address, telephone number, photo), as well as data specifying user preferences (regarding, e.g. types of products selected) as well as demographic and geolocation data (e.g. gender, age, location). Personal data is also financial and transaction data (e.g. data on payments or payment cards, information on orders, purchases, complaints and returns) and commercial information (e.g. information on potential interest in an offer). Our processing of your personal data depends on the processing procedure. These are as follows:
• User registration on the website - for this purpose we will process your personal data as part of creating an account, identifying and granting access to specific functions and products. The legal basis for the processing of these data is Article 6.1.f. of the GDPR. We will process the data necessary to carry out this procedure as long as you have the status of a registered user (i.e. until you decide to unsubscribe from our online store);
• Performance of the contract - for this purpose we process your data, inter alia, as part of:
- informing about order updates or providing information related to the products you order,
- managing payments for purchased products,
- managing possible exchanges or returns after purchase,
- managing inquiries about product availability, - product reservations,
- invoicing and issuing receipts for purchases made,
- management and use of gift cards.
The legal basis for the processing of these data is Art. 6.1.b. of the GDPR. We will process the data necessary to carry out this procedure for the time necessary to manage the purchase, including until the management of possible returns and complaints;
• Marketing - for this purpose, your data is processed in order to:
• adjust the offer to your needs and offer products based on your preferences,
• manage subscriptions and adapt them to your individual needs and consents,
• send you information via e-mail, text messages and PUSH notifications
• show you online advertisements for our products after browsing our website (these advertisements may be displayed on other websites as well as in the social media you use),
• conduct promotional activities, e.g. as part of the organisation of competitions, or reminders about products stored on your user profile,
• distribute the photos you share with us on our social profiles based on your separate consent. The legal basis for the processing of these data is Article 6.1.a. of the GDPR. We will process the data necessary to achieve marketing purposes until you withdraw your consent;
• Improve our website - your data is processed, for example, as part of the implementation of analytical and static activities. The legal basis for the processing of these data is Article 6.1.f. of the GDPR. We will process the data necessary to carry out this procedure until the end of our specific activity;
• Defence against possible claims - as part of this procedure, we will process data pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1.f of the GDPR, until any claims are time-barred.
3. What rights do you and other data subjects have?
The GDPR gives data subjects a number of rights, the implementation of which we provide. You can apply to us for exercising your rights via e-mail, by sending us a message to the following address: email@example.com, indicating the reason for your request and the right you want to exercise. You have the following rights:
• the right to access your data - by using this right you can obtain information about what data, how and for what purpose we process,
• the right to rectify data - by using this right, you can notify us of the need to correct the data or supplement the data,
• the right to delete data - using this right you can submit a request for data deletion. If the request is justified, we will immediately delete the data. However, this right does not apply when personal data are processed for the purposes of complying with the obligations imposed on us by law.
• the right to limit processing - by exercising this right, you can submit a request for restriction of processing if you question the correctness of the data being processed. If the request is justified, we can only store the data, and further processing may take place after the premises justifying the limitation of processing have ceased to exist
• the right to withdraw consent to data processing (in the case of processing based on consent) - you are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the current processing, i.e. prior to the withdrawal of consent
• the right to receive a copy of the data in a structured format for common use that can be read by specific devices,
• the right to transfer data to another Administrator, if technically possible,
• the right to object to the processing of personal data for the purpose of possible defence against claims or their recovery. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory body - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that our processing of your personal data violates the rules of the law.
4. Providing personal data.
The administrator provides the data of the users of the www.mascota.pl website to cooperative service providers with whom entrustment agreements are entered into. Among the service providers the data are entrusted to are, among others, e-mail and server hosting providers, postal, courier, transport and delivery companies, technology and analytical service providers, customer service providers, marketing agencies and other suppliers and partners in the provision of marketing and advertising services (e.g. social networks). In order to ensure the maximum efficiency of the services provided, some of the above-mentioned service providers are based in countries outside the European Economic Area. Due to the possibility of transferring your data outside the EEA, we have implemented additional safeguards in the form of, inter alia, standard contractual clauses and appropriate complementary measures. Contacting us you can obtain more information on the security measures we apply.
5. Providing third party data by the user